- Single Elimination Tournament by Year
- Teams are seeded according to the order they finished. H2H record in
real life is the tie breaker
- All games are played online h2h
- No individual ownership of each team. Individual sign up per round.
You can keep your team provided you can play w/in the time constraints (see
- One round per week, until later rounds (LCS / WS), which will be played 2
in a week.
- Same pitch mode rules as KOD
- Pro rated usage mode for fatigue, which hits after 125%
- Outliners will exhaust early, so use them sparingly.
- Qualifier Rounds will be best 2 out of 3 games
- All other rounds except LCS and WS are best 3 of 5
- LCS and WS are best 4 of 7
Rules Setup Screens
Set by the league file to override your personal setup