- Opponents must contact each other via e-mail or IM and alert the league
when their game is scheduled to be played
- In case of scheduling conflict please alert the league, so we can get a
- All game files must be e-mailed to the league
(email@example.com) upon completion of
- Sportsmanship is required. Congratulate your opponent on a good game
and wish them luck before the game. Do not whine about how the game
engine has robbed you of victory. The game engine, no matter how flawed
it is, does not discriminate against either team. As the song say, "you
take the good, you take the bad and there you have...the facts of life".
Deal with it and move on !
- All games are played with with Home Field Advantage off, but at one team's
4th Down Rules
- You can NOT go for it on 4th down if you are
not past the 40 yd line on your side of the field unless:
- There is 10 minutes or less left in the game
- Your team is down by 21 or more points at any time during the game
Failure to follow the 4th down rule results in the following:
- Opponent can choose to accept results
- Immediate punt on next play if opp doesn't set result.
- Use the primary starter.
Override if SAT starts your backup, unless it is to your advantage to use the
- You can change QB's if you are
down by 10 or more by the 7:30 mark in the 3rd quarter (1/2 the 3rd quarter
- We will setup true starters for
the regular season, but there is no reason to adjust this for the tournament.
- The bracket is continuous
- Brackets are not re-seeded.
- From the semi-finals on we will use total neutral site location and not
just a neutral effect on a home field.